Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment
Total No. of Posts : 12 Posts
Last Date : 30 November 2019
Post Name : Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer, General State Service, Class-2
No. of Posts : 12 Posts
Essential/Desirable Qualification :
1. A Post Graduate Degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed University under Section- 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
2. Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967;
3. Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Experience(If any) Description :
i. At least three years’ experience of Social Work or Social Administration in Government or Local Bodies or Government Undertaking Board or Corporation on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of a Senior Clerk, Class-3 in the Subordinate Service of the Directorate of Social Defence; or
ii. At least three years’ experience of Social Work or Social Administration or in the field related to Social Service of the Registered Non-Government Organisation; or
iii. At least three years’ experience on the post connected with Social Services in the Private or Public Sector Organisation which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of Senior Clerk, Class-3 in the Subordinate Service of the Directorate of Social Defence.
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade pay Rs.4600/-
Age Limit : Minimum Age: Must have completed 21 years on the last date of Advertisement. Maximum Age: Must not have completed 40 years on the last date of Advertisement Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
Application Fee for GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment : Rs. 100/- For General Candidates and No fee For SC/ST Candidates. Pay Examination fee through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
Important Dates for GPSC Assistant Engineer Job :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15 November 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 30 November 2019
How to Apply GPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15.11.2019 to 30.11.2019 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Advt. No. : 82/2019-20
Click Here For Official Notification of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment - Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer Vacancy