Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment
Total No. of Posts : 50 Posts
Last Date : 08 March 2020
1. Post Name : Technical Assistant
No. of Posts : 30 Posts
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) with 60% Or three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy with 60% marks.
Salary : Level-6
Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
2. Post Name : Senior Technician
No. of Posts : 20 Posts
Educational Qualification : Matric or its equivalent and ITI in Electrician, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration, Mechanic, Diesel– Engine, Fitter, Carpenter, Welder and two years’ practical experience.
Salary : Level-4
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
BIS Technical Assistant Application Fee : Rs.500/- For GEN/OBC/EWS and No Fee For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-S. Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking.
How to Apply BIS Technical Assistant Vacancy 2020 : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://bis.gov.in/ form 17.02.2020 to 08.03.2020.
BIS Technical Assistant Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 17 February 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08 March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for on-line exam : 23 March 2020
- Date of Online Exam : 29 March 2020
- Result of Online Examination : 21 April 2020
Advt. No. : 1/2020/Estt.
Job Location : New Delhi
Click Here For Official Notification of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment - Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Vacancy