Kendriya Vidyalaya Sagthan (KVS) Godhra Recruitment
Date of Interview : 28 February 2020
1. Post Name : Primary Teacher
Desired Qualification : Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years.
b) For the post of PRT the candidate should posses two years diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
c) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-IV(CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
d) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Note : In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidates without CTET qualification may be considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS Recruitment Rules
Salary : Rs.21,250/-
2. Post Name : TGT (Science- Bio Group, Social Science, English, Hindi & Maths)
Desired Qualification :
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects are as under :
a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (SO.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-VI-VIII (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications Note: In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidates without CTET qualification may be considered if otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment rules.
Salary : Rs..26,250/-
3. Post Name : Games Coaches
Desired Qualification : SAI Coaches, NIS/ B. P. Ed/ M. P. Ed/ Diploma or Participation at National/ State level with good track records. Basic Qualification from recognized University / Institute.
4. Post Name : Computer Instructor
Desired Qualification : B.E /B Tech (Computer Science) / B C A / M C A / M. Sc (Computer Science) / M.Sc.(Electronics with Computer Science component) / M.Sc(IT) / B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ institute. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university / ‘O’ level from DOEACC. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
Salary : Rs.21,250
How to Apply : Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official Website https://godhra.kvs.ac.in/ on before 28 February 2020.
Important Dates :
- Application Start From : 17/01/2020
- Last Date for Application : 28/02/2020
- Interview Date & Time : 03/03/2020